Windows is one of the highly interactive and affordable operating systems (OS) till date and this is the reason why most of us prefer to have it. Due to the popularity and high usage of Windows based computers, we cannot deny the fact that it is one of those operating systems which is prone to corrupt easily. Since, we all know corruption of OS generally leads to data loss thus it is always recommended to maintain the backup of all the data that is saved on your Windows based computer. Though manual backup is one of the ways to create copy of your precious data but it is not at all a reliable way to safeguard your data against loss.
There are situations in which we may forget to take the backup of our data or there are chances in which we forget to create the backup of some specific file/s. Therefore, to make sure that backup process of our precious data is running perfectly and avoid all aforementioned situations, it is recommended to perform data backup with the help of third-party software.
Since, there are various third-party data backup tools available online thus it becomes difficult for a user to select an efficient and reliable tool. Mentioned below are some points which may help you to select the best tool out of a bunch of third-party software:
- Compatibility: Check the system requirements of the software and if they are compatible with your system then only check for next selection criteria.
- User Interface: The software should have understandable user interface.
- Different Backup Options: The software should have feature to perform full, differential, or incremental backup of selected folders and files.
- Virus Free Zone: Effective software generally creates virus-free ‘Secure Zone’. In this secure zone you can store your backup files safely.
- Schedule Backup Option: The software should also have feature to schedule the backup process.
- Rescue Disk: The software should have option that allows you to create ‘Rescue Disk’ which helps you to boot your compute and restore your system through previously created boot volume backup.
One such software is Stellar Insta Backup Gold. This professional software allows you to create the backup of your crucial files, folders, disk partitions, emails, program setting, etc. With all the above mentioned features one additional feature that this software has is ‘Cloning’, by using this feature you can create exact replica of your hard drive or any of its partitions. The software is compatible with Windows 7, Vista, and XP.
Adam Gorge is a freelancer & doing research on Data Backup Software.